Dr. Gail is a Pharmacist and Certified Nutrition Specialist with a Doctorate in Clinical Nutrition.
- Doctor of Clinical Nutrition (DCN), Maryland University of Integrative Health
- Certified Nutrition Specialist® (CNS)
- Master of Science Human Nutrition (MS)
- Registered Pharmacist (RPh)
- Methylation Training at Bastyr University
- Functional Neurology Training at Maryland University of Integrative Health
- Functional Immunology Training by Dr. Sam Yanuck, DC, FACFN, FIAMA
- MONASH Low FODMAP Certified
- I.V. Certified
- Adjunct Professor of Biochemisty
GAIL CLAYTON, DCN, CNS, MS, RPh
A TRUSTED LEADER IN WELLNESS FOR 30+ YEARS
I am a Pharmacist and Certified Nutrition Specialist with a Doctorate in Clinical Nutrition. I offer the perfect marriage of training and clinical experience to get to the root of the issues you are struggling with. My specialty is working with clients who may have exhausted the expertise of their current medical practitioners. You may be suffering from a “mystery illness”. Sadly, you may have been told that “it” is all “in your head”.
I am here to put an end to those negative messages, and to help you use nutrition to heal your body.
MY TYPICAL CLIENT
Does this sound like you, or someone you love?
- WOMEN, in their mid-life, who are struggling to maintain stamina, and are often, fatigued, achy, and have developed advanced aging, brain fog, digestive issues, and weight gain
- CHILDREN on the Autism spectrum, Sensory Processing Disorder, ADD, or other behavioral disorders that conventional treatment has failed to provide satisfactory results, and whose parents are searching for a better alternative to drug therapy
- MEN who struggle with libido, hypertension, digestive issues, cognitive problems
- ANYONE struggling with bloating, gas, fatigue, skin, hair issues that have failed to achieve results they are looking for with conventional medicine
HOW MY TRAINING BENEFITS YOU
My training in both pharmacy and functional nutrition allows me to meet you right where you are.
Many of my clients come to me, having been prescribed a number of pharmaceutical drugs to manage symptoms of their root issue(s), which never get diagnosed or resolved. In some cases, those drugs then cause their own negative side-effects.
I can make suggestions about your current medications, and my goal is to help you resolve your health issues without pharmaceutical interventions. I have also supported patients who are trying to taper safely from medications, including psych drugs, such as anti-depressants.
To find the underlying root cause of symptoms using functional medicine principles, by identifying and removing triggers, decreasing inflammation, restoring the metabolic pathways and energy production, and repairing the damaged systems through targeted nutrient therapies and lifestyle changes.
Why settle when you can consult with the foremost, definitive authority in the Organic Acids Test?
Prior to my nutrition career, I worked as a Clinical Pharmacist for over 25 years. I became passionate about learning nutrition after exhausting all of the pharmaceutical options that conventional medicine had to offer for my own chronic illness. Nutrition was the single most powerful tool that helped me regain my health. I would like to do the same for you.
I have been sick for a while and trying to get to the bottom of it on my own. This has proven almost impossible for me to navigate by myself. Dr. Gail laid out a very easy-to-follow action plan, and recommended several targeted supplements. I noticed a difference from the first dose. I highly recommend working with Gail if you are trying to get to the root of your health conditions.
Gail is a literal lifesaver. Not only is she one of the smartest people I've ever met, but she also cares more than most practitioners I've met. I am a tough case. I've been dealing with illness for over 10 years. I did the circuit of the regular doctors, did all the testing at Mayo Clinic. Met all the top docs, and they couldn't figure out what to do. Then I met Gail. She is the real deal. And I recommend her to anyone.
Dr. Gail found some important issues that other practitioners couldn't. Things that were not easy to figure out. The methods that they were using actually made me worse. If you find yourself reading this, it means that you have have found someone who is really good at this! Thanks, Gail, for your care. You are the best!
Dr. Gail has helped me tremendously! I am out of pain and have a good functioning system that was evident on a retest! Very grateful for her help. I had been to many doctors before her, and no one has helped me like she has.
Dr. Gail is good-hearted, hardworking, and goes out of her way to help you! She has helped me navigate through what I should and shouldn't do. She helped me when mainstream medicine failed me! If you are thinking about using her services don't hesitate!